Dear Diary,
Saturday [insert date here]
2:05 AM
Its me, Erin. I am so exausted. It is 2 o'clock in the morning, just got back from Christy's house. She called me over around ten and said that it was an emergency. When I got to her house i noticed there was no car in the drive way, assuming her parents were not home. I walked into her house finding a bright light leading up the stairs. Everything else in her house was dark. I walked towards the light where I found Christy in her room crying. She told me that Jude had left the house just a while ago to the 24/7 drugstore. I asked her what for? I looked around and all i could see was tissues scattered around her bed. I looked at her and asked whats wrong.
[continue here]
As her best friend, I am always there to support her. But deep down I feel that her baby is going to ruin her life... or atleast while she is in high school... IF she finishes high school... things are just going to be difficult for her. Well its late and i have school the next day.
<3Erin
Dear Diary,
1:46 PM
Tuesday, May 6, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment