Dear Diary,
Saturday Mid-day. April 8th, 2006
Alright, it’s Saturday and for the past few days it’s been rough for Christy. So far she hasn’t gotten in contact with Jude, nor has he been trying to call her – what an ass –and not only that, her parents do not know the bad news. She said she is not planning to tell anyone until the bump actually appears –totally a bad idea. I think she wants to play it off as if she didn’t know she were pregnant, but no girl can pull off a day without freaking out knowing that she is pregnant. I’m sure Jude told a few of his friends, knowing how boys are.
Christy didn’t come to school on Thursday, the day I came to her house that morning. She came yesterday though and everybody could tell that something was wrong with her by the way she was acting. People knew it had something to do with Jude for the fact that he walked right past her when they were in the halls. Poor Christy, I just feel so bad for her.
Last night I had a talk with her to figure out how everything came to place. She told me it was that party last month that we went to, where she got soooo drunk. Christy, Jude and I came together, Jude being the driver, drove us to some guys place where he was throwing a party with all these people from school. I knew a few kids there, but everybody else was people probably from Cali heading east of Vegas and just dropped on by. I remember a lot of people got wasted. That night girls were tripping over the coffee tables, guys’ spazzing and cracking jokes on each other. There was this one girl who wouldn’t stop crying too haha - I found that really funny. That place was just a mess when I left. Before I left, I was looking for Christy and she was no where to be found. I thought she was in the bathroom or with Jude somewhere so I just waited, talking to this really cute guy who was sober, not too drunk to talk to.
Christy said she doesn’t remember what happened that night, only that she didn’t have any underwear on when she got to Jude’s house. She figured that it was Jude since he brought her home the following day.
I on the other hand got a ride from the cute guy at the party. I left a couple of hours before Christy and Jude because I thought they left without me.
Christy thinks she got pregnant that same night of the party. She thinks that while she was drunk, Jude and she had unprotected sex, which probably explains the stained jeans she was wearing that night.
I mean the last party we went to was not too long ago either and this time I looked out for Christy, just to make sure I don’t leave without her, or she leaves without me.
I just can’t believe this is happening to her, my own best friend is pregnant. We used to make jokes about how I’d be the godmother of her children but I never would have thought that this day would be coming while we are in high school. Who would have thought that Christy would get pregnant? She’s surprisingly a straight A student, and is an amazing soft ball player, though a lot of girls get jealous of that just because she is sophomore playing in a varsity softball team.
I hope her pregnancy doesn’t ruin her rep in school. She a nice girl but a lot of other girls is tough on her because they are jealous! She doesn’t stick up for herself a lot, just lets people walk on her when they criticize her—usually Jude is there to stick up for her. I on the other hand is never there when she gets called on. I wish I were so I could snap at those bitches…. Well I’m going to the movies in a little bit with the cute guy from the party. His name is Kevin. We started hanging out a week after the party and we really hit it off. He’s really nice.. and well….
(phone rings)
Ill get to the details later!
<3Erin
------------------------------------------
Blogger.com (on PRIVATE mode)
April 8th, 2006
2:33
Christina here. I haven’t been on my blog in a while. It’s not like anybody reads this thing anyways. A lot has been going on in my life, words can’t even describe what I’ve been going through.
Softball has been hitting me hard lately. There is a lot of pressure on the field with me being the pitcher and all. A lot of girls have been getting on my nerves too.
Sunday, May 18, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment